WSDL... be gentle...

  • Daniel M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi,
      although I am sure that this question has been
      asked
      a million times here it goes again. I have searched
      google(groups) but no dice!

      Does SOAP::Lite or any SOAP module automagically
      generate a WSDL file?

      It seems that the only way to generate a WSDL file for
      a module that uses SOAP::Lite is to do it manually or
      use another language.

      Am I wrong here?

      Thank you for your help.
    • Austin Kropp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Check out Pod::WSDL
        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Pod-WSDL/lib/Pod/WSDL.pm

        You have to define the interface in your POD and then generate the
        wsdl, so it is not truly automagically generated, but I have found it
        works well.

        Austin