How to access certificate credentials

  • dcraul1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi,

      I have set up a standalone HTTPS server with SOAP-Lite using
      certificates. Now my task is to get some data of the client
      certificate being sent to the server (like the issuer etc.). Is there
      any chance?

      I am currently using the SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon and the
      dispatch_with-Method and I have no idea how to get data from the
      "daemon" either in the server, or in the "dispatch" module.

      Any ideas or hints will be greatly appreciated!

      Here is a code snippet of the server:

      <snip>
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use HTTP::Daemon::SSL;

      $args{SSL_use_cert} = 1;
      $args{SSL_server} = 1;
      $args{"SSL_key_file"} = $ssl_keyfile;
      $args{"SSL_cert_file"} = $ssl_certfile;

      $daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon->new(%args)
      $daemon->dispatch_with( $services );

      $daemon->handle();
      </snip>