SOAP::Lite Daemon Server: rewrite incoming SOAPAction lines ?

  • napc_kai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      hello,

      new to SOAP::Lite.

      I'm creating a server that will act as a Callback interface for a vendor's product
      running on another machine. The vendor provided a WSDL file to show which
      functions they would be calling on my Callback server.

      Here's the problem. They seem to have hard-coded the values on their
      system and don't parse the WSDL file themselves. The SOAPAction line
      they are submitting is formatted without any delimeter:

      SOAPAction: "urn:VendorAPICallbackOnSynchronizeNotesAction"

      Which I really need to be:
      SOAPAction: "urn:PartnerAPICallback#OnSynchronizeNotesAction"

      is there a way to use on_action() on the server side to rewrite
      the SOAPAction line ?

      Here is the error I currently receive:
      SOAPAction shall match 'uri#method' if present (got
      'urn:VendorAPICallbackOnSynchronizeNotesAction', expected
      'urn:VendorAPI#OnSynchronizeNotesAction'

      I've been hitting my head against this wall for a couple of
      days.

      thanks for your help,

      -kai