SOAP::Amazon::MerchantTransport

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I'd just like to announce the release of my new module
      SOAP::Amazon::MerchantTransport. I am posting this here because it is
      basically an adapter based on SOAP::Lite that makes posting XML
      documents to Amazon's Merchant Services as easy as it should be.
      Amazon has quite a few peculiarities in the way they use SOAP, this
      module is an answer to that.

      It can be found on cpan here:
      http://search.cpan.org/~jashmenn/SOAP-Amazon-MerchantTransport-0.02/lib/SOAP/Amazon/MerchantTransport.pm

      I hope this helps anyone who has to work with Amazon and their SOAP
      services.

      -Nate Murray
      http://www.natemurray.com