Vedr.: Re: [soaplite] Problem with mod_perl server, server closes connection

  • Jonas B. Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hi Eric,

      Thanks for the response, I dumped the @INC array to the error log and it contains the path where my modules are :-/

      I even tried requiring the the module in question as a bareword so it would be located via the @INC array, but still no problem.

      jonasbn

      Eric Bridger <eric@...>

      26-01-2006 14:30

              Til:        "Jonas B. Nielsen" <jni@...>
              cc:        SoapLite List <soaplite@yahoogroups.com>
              Vedr.:        Re: [soaplite] Problem with mod_perl server, server closes        connection

      Most likely this has to do with your Perl @INC array under Apache.
      Check your Apache httd.conf for a PerlRequire
      "/path/to/modperl-startup.pl" then make sure your module is pushed onto
      the @INC.
      There may be other ways to do this