UDDI accessPoint

  • tsuruno
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2001
      Hi,all

      I'm beginner programmer on Perl.
      There is question Publishing API(UDDI::Lite).
      I try to publish WebService to UDDI(IBM WSTK).

      When the sample code to do it executed,
      like below answer had returned
      ---
      E_fatalError (10500)
      Serious technical error has occurred while pocessing the request.
      URLType of null is not a supported URLType.
      ---

      I wrote this code.This is mistake.:
      accessPoint({URLType=>'http'},'http://www.contoso.com/buy.asp'),

      How to set URLType attribute of accessPoint element like below?
      <accessPoint URLType="http">http://www.contoso.com/buy.asp</accessPoint>

      Thanks,
      Tsuruno.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2001
        Hi, tsruno!

        > How to set URLType attribute of accessPoint element like below?
        > <accessPoint
        > URLType="http">http://www.contoso.com/buy.asp</accessPoint>

        my $ap = accessPoint('http://www.contoso.com/buy.asp')
        ->URLType('http');

        should help.

        > accessPoint({URLType=>'http'},'http://www.contoso.com/buy.asp'),
        This syntax is ONLY to specify attributes for UDDI method calls
        (find_business, find_service, and others)

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/