SOAP request using XM L

  • csuresh02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      I've XML request like the below one from this I would like to send a
      soap request. Can some one tell me whether is possible to send a xml
      request like this using SOAP::Lite. If so please let me know clear
      examples .

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <ns1:getConfiguration xmlns:ns1="urn:CSSoapServer"
      SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml">
      <getRequest>
      <REQUEST>
      <TABLE name="TABLE_ALAD_USERS" operation="fetch">
      <RECORD seqNo="all">
      <FIELD name="Seq_nbr"></FIELD>
      <FIELD name="UserID"></FIELD>
      <FIELD name="Description"></FIELD>