Re: [soaplite] No "start" attribute in Content-Type: trouble with WASP and MIME

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      Weird - it should behave correctly with 0.66+. Here is the code from the
      Packager:

      die "Multipart MIME messages MUST declare Multipart/Related content-type"
      if ($entity->head->mime_attr('content-type') !~ /^multipart\/related/i);
      my $start =
      get_multipart_id($entity->head->mime_attr('content-type.start'))
      || get_multipart_id($entity->parts(0)->head->mime_attr('content-id'));
      my $location = $entity->head->mime_attr('content-location') ||
      'thismessage:/';

      As you can see - it first looks for the start parameter and if it cannot
      be found it simply grabs the content id of the root part... do you have
      code I can use to reproduce the problem?