use_prefix warnings...

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Dear SOAP::Lite developers,

      I wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the annoying use_prefix
      warnings that many of you are reporting. I am going to release a patch
      in the coming 48 hours to address the problem (0.67). Please be patient
      and bare with me. I am a wee busy having just returned to work, so I ask
      for your understanding.

      In the meantime, I believe you can turn off these warnings by adding
      'use no warnings;' to the top of your perl scripts.

      Byrne
      Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite