Re: [soaplite]

  • Ray Rizzuto
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2001
      Paul,

      If I'm using SOAP::TRANSPORT::HTTP::Daemon or SOAP::TRANSPORT::TCP,
      how can I get the IP address?

      Can I get CGI variables if I'm running SOAP::TRANSPORT::HTTP::Daemon?

      Is there a way to filter at the server level without modifying the
      object being served? I.e. once I call the handle function, I don't
      get "control" till my method's are called. I want to have a filter
      which is called by handle before the actual class is called.

      Ray