  • gavin_stark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      My server is sending me a gzipped content response to my soap request. This is what I
      want but SOAP::Lite doesn't appear to be able to decompress the data. Browsers (IE,
      Firefox, etc.) connected to the same site decode regular pages just fine.

      How can I determine why SOAP::Lite won't decompress the response? Here is what the
      response looks like:

      HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      Connection: close
      Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 00:19:23 GMT
      Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
      Vary: Accept-Encoding
      Client-Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 00:19:25 GMT
      Client-Peer: 192.168.1.222:80
      Client-Response-Num: 1

      <binary data here>