Multiple Request handling on HTTP::Daemon

  • Nagarajan M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      Hi ...
      How to enable multiple request handling in the SOAP::HTTP::Daemon.
      I have seen some of the modules in the CPAN, SOAP::HTTP::Daemon::ForkAfterProcessing, SOAP::HTTP::Daemon::ForkonAccept, But there is not link for that.
      Is that under developement.

      I desperately want to make my daemon to handle multiple requests simulatanesouly.  Help ...

      Thanks for your time ...

      - Nagarajan