Fwd: Sending multiple request...

  • naga_cit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Any help?

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Nagarajan M <naga_cit@y...> wrote:

      Hi,
      How to send multiple request to the SOAP server from
      the same client. I tried to invoking two methods using
      threads..
      Here is the sample code (auto dispatch is used) :
      $object->method1(@args); # Running in thread 1
      $object->method2(@args); # Running in thread 2
      But the method2 executes only after method1 execution is done. But
      I want both the methods call to be run in parellel.
      Is there way I can make multiple request (simultaneously) from the
      same client
      by setting some flag on the soap object or by any other means...
      Thanks in advance
      Nagarajan

      --- End forwarded message ---