Help with possibly an encoding problem...

  • Gareth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Matching MySQL data encoding with SOAP data encoding?

      If I add authentication data to a MySQL database directly on the
      server side and then attempt to compare that data with data from XHTML
      forms submitted via SOAP, then the data doesn't match - i.e. the
      authentication all works fine at the server side, the only problem is
      when the data arrives via SOAP from the web.

      Is this an encoding problem? I guess it would work fine if all the
      data was submitted via SOAP (next thing to do), but it would be nice
      to be able to work with the data both directly on the server as well
      as via SOAP and the web.

      Any quick fixes would be appreciated.

      Thx in advance,

      GSO