ConnectorProperty property?

  • jakeflag
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Is it possible to set the ConnectorProperty of a web service once I've
      instantiated it like so:

      my $service = SOAP::Lite ->
      service('http://ServerName/ApiDirectory/ApiName.wsdl') or die $!;

      If I call this service from within Visual FoxPro - the platform on
      which I developed the .dll from which the WSDL was built - I can
      simply say:

      ApiObject.ConnectorProperty("Timeout") = 500000

      But, I cannot figure out how to do the same thing from PERL and I am
      getting occasional timeouts.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      Jake