Problem with SOAP::Lite Library

  • Jerome PELLETIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Hello,

      I have writing a SOAP::Lite Server in using CGI access. I want to
      acces this server with mod_perl but i have one problem

      Can't locate object method "FIRSTKEY" via package "APR::Table"
      at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.pm line 557.

      I use Apache 2.0.52 and SOAP-Lite 065 in a Red Hat Linux server. Any
      Idea about this problem ?

      cdlt,
      JPE