SSL communication between SOAP client & server

  • Vipin Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hello group,
      I am new to perl programming & have written client & server programs
      using soaplite. The server is a http daemon using
      (SOAP::HTTP::Transport::Daemon) lestning on some port. I want to have
      SSL communication between client & server. this should be secure so
      that no other soap client program (written by some intruder) can
      communicate to my daemon process. It should use ssl certificates for
      communication.

      I would appreciate your help

      regards
      vipin