Re: UDDI Examples

  • paulclinger@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hi, Annie!

      --- In soaplite@y..., aclarkdc@y... wrote:
      > Why in the UDDI examples is there no call to uri() but instead just
      > a call to proxy()? I thought both were needed.
      There is no need for uri() call, because namespace is fixed for all
      uddi calls.

      > Also, does anyone know
      > if MS changed their UDDI site -- suddenly my UDDI examples aren't
      > working anymore (e.g., I get a "The request element <FindBusiness
      > xmlns:urn:uddi-org:api> was not recognized when I run inquire1.pl).
      Looks like they realy change it. 0.50 gives me error, because MS's
      UDDI site expects text/xml; charset="utf-8" and UDDI::Lite didn't
      send it. I don't have problem with current development version which
      does send charset. You can fix it in your version following example
      in SOAP Cookbook (http://cookbook.soaplite.com). Yet I can't get an
      error you've got. Hope it helps.