How to prevent the server die

  • Nagarajan M
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      I running the SOAP::Lite server as a HTTP daemon (SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon server, autodispatch on the client)

      1. I created object of a remote side module.
         $object = Module->new(%hash)
      2. Before invoking the next call using that object
         my soap server (HTTP Daemon) restarted
      3. I am getting a SOAP fault when I am invoking the method
         $object->method(); since the $object is not valid. thats fine

      The problem comes here ...
      After that error I am not able to send request to the server even from some other client. It always fails.
      $object1 = Module->new(%hash);
      My requests working only after restarting the soap http server again.
      It looks like the server dies after invoking $object->method(); since the
      $object is no longer present in the server side (due to restart). It is not
      processing any further request.

      How to trap this server die?

      Thanks,
      Nagarajan