Create your **own ** Google Search

  • jagadish nanjundaiah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005

      Create your **own ** Google Search

      You can now easily create your own Google Search Engine. Yes, watch out the image below and then you will understand what I say... Just enter your name here, and your personalized Google Search will be ready to use. Click on "Make Homepage" link to make it your browser start page. I have made it my homepage and show it off to everyone who crosses by... won't you ??

      Create your personalized Google Search here.

      Your Own Google Search

      View Some More Sample Personal Google Search: Geeta Ritu Jeevan Vyom Sweet Home IIT Mumbai