How can I viewing a Perl created SOAP XML file?

  • mikeburdickutah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2005
      Hi,

      I have a Perl snippet that produces a XML request. I would like to see
      what it looks like in a XML format. How can I do that?

      Thanks....

      Mike

      Here's the perl code:

      code:___________________________________________________________

      my $request = SOAP::Data->name("GetTransactionDetailsRequest" =>
      \SOAP::Data->value(
      SOAP::Data->name("Version" =>

      $version)->type("string")->attr({xmlns=>"urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"}),
      SOAP::Data->name("TransactionID" =>
      $transactionId)->type("ebl:TransactionId")
      ))->type("ns:GetTransactionDetailsRequestType");

      end code:______________________________________
    • Karanth Srihari
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2005
        Instead of

        use SOAP::Lite;

        give

        use SOAP::Lite +debug;

        and run the program.. u will be able to see the xml, both of request
        and response.

        Regards,
        -Karanth Srihari

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "mikeburdickutah"