Creating a SOAP request?

  • mikeburdickutah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2005
      I have to write a complex SOAP request that is four layers deep. What
      is the best way to do this so I don't get lost? Also, what are WSDL
      files and what are they used for?

      Thanks...
    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2005
        See: http://www.majordojo.com/archives/2003_04.html

        How to nest XML elements using SOAP::Lite

        On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 03:42, mikeburdickutah wrote: I have to write a