Freshers, Do you know ?

  • jagadish nanjundaiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005

      JobsAssist  is the only group, that sends out Maximum Number of Freshers Jobs each day!

      Yes, the Group announces 13-15 freshers Jobs everyday. Even if you are subscribed to Chethna-J*bs, Monster India or Naukri.com, you will not get such a wonderful and large collection of Freshers Jobs.

      If you are not subscribed to JobsAssist, you are missing at least 400 Freshers Jobs each month. Yes, its true! Click here to Subscribe to JobsAssist.

      JobsAssist is the largest Google Group, containing more than 27000 members. The number of members two months ago were only 8,000. But due to the quality of our content, our members have refered their friends to this Group, and more than 19,000 members were added in just 2 months!

      Subscribe now to JobsAssist, and you get ~15 Freshers Jobs each DAY!

      Click here to Subscribe