client-side multiref (yet again!)

  • ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Hello all,

      With apologies to list wizards for once again raising this issue that
      has made previous periodic appearances onlist:

      The problem: Generating multirefs in a SOAP::Lite client.

      Unfortunately, I could not find answers to these queries in the
      archives. I also tried "site:soaplite.com multiref" in Google without
      success.

      I did find this on the web:

      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000007.html

      But it did not work for me.

      My problem is that its not clear to me how multirefs can be generated to
      produce requests such as:

      <in0 href="#id0"/>
      <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0"
      xsi:type="ns2:RoutingLabelKey"
      xmlns:ns2="....."
      xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <routingLabelId xsi:type="xsd:string">ABCD</routingLabelId>
      </multiRef>

      I am not using SOAPobj->call($method => $params) as described at the
      majordomo.com link above, but instead use the WSDL to call
      SOAPobj->method($params).

      Any pointers will be greatly appreciated!

      --ravi

      --
      If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by
      substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!