UDDI Examples

  • aclarkdc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      I apologize for two stupid questions in a row, but...

      Why in the UDDI examples is there no call to uri() but instead just a
      call to proxy()? I thought both were needed. Also, does anyone know
      if MS changed their UDDI site -- suddenly my UDDI examples aren't
      working anymore (e.g., I get a "The request element <FindBusiness
      xmlns:urn:uddi-org:api> was not recognized when I run inquire1.pl).

      --Annie Clark
    • paulclinger@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2001
        Hi, Annie!

        --- In soaplite@y..., aclarkdc@y... wrote:
        > Why in the UDDI examples is there no call to uri() but instead just
        > a call to proxy()? I thought both were needed.
        There is no need for uri() call, because namespace is fixed for all
        uddi calls.

        > Also, does anyone know
        > if MS changed their UDDI site -- suddenly my UDDI examples aren't
        > working anymore (e.g., I get a "The request element <FindBusiness
        > xmlns:urn:uddi-org:api> was not recognized when I run inquire1.pl).
        Looks like they realy change it. 0.50 gives me error, because MS's
        UDDI site expects text/xml; charset="utf-8" and UDDI::Lite didn't
        send it. I don't have problem with current development version which
        does send charset. You can fix it in your version following example
        in SOAP Cookbook (http://cookbook.soaplite.com). Yet I can't get an
        error you've got. Hope it helps.