Re: [soaplite] Problem using SOAP::SOM

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      On 2005-10-16 at 08:20:24 mikeburdickutah wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >I'm trying to use the SOAP::SOM functions like header(), body(),
      >fault(), valueof....and my perl script just stops when it gets to
      >these. It acts like the function can't be found. I have the line use
      >SOAP::Lite in the script and it works okay.
      >
      >I have this line in my script:
      >
      >my $som=SOAP::SOM->new($response);

      Mike

      There is almost no reason why you should be doing this, trying to
      create a SOM object. You seem to have picked up from somewhere some
      incorrect ideas about how to use SOAP::Lite. I suggest reading the
      docs and the guide and cookbook at http://soaplite.com/
      In particular see

      http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/SOAP-Lite/SOAP/Lite.html#soap__som

      for how to use the SOM object.