Simon Fairey/LONDON/FINANCIAL TIMES is out of the office.

  • simon.fairey@ft.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      I will be out of the office starting 15/10/2005 and will not return until
      31/10/2005.

      I wont be checking mail but I might be on the look out for SMS msgs :-) and
      Brent Cowgill can help with any life threatening issues!
      This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
      intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.