wsdl2perl problem

  • Richard Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi,

      I posted this a while ago direct onto the website, but I don't know if it was sent out to the
      group (I didn't get a copy), and as I'm still having the problem, here it is again in the hope
      that someone will be able to help.

      I'm trying to use SOAP::Lite to test interopaerability of some Java web services that I've
      written, using WSDL2Perl to generate the client stubs. The wsdl file is stored locally, in the
      same folder as the WSDL2Perl script, but when I try to run it, I get the error below.

      C:\Documents and Settings\Richard\My Documents\Perl\wsdl2perl>perl
      wsdl2perl.pl
      BiorsAdvancedQueryDocStyleCombined.wsdl
      Processing tmpl/README.txt.tt as MyService/README.txt
      Processing tmpl/Makefile.PL.tt as MyService/Makefile.PL
      Processing tmpl/Module.pm.tt as MyService/lib/MyService.pm
      undef error -
      no element found at line 1, column 0, byte -1:
      32^
      289356
      at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187

      If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong here, I'd be grateful.

      Thanks,

      Richard.