newby help

  • kr90266
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      hello,
      im looking at many examples but haven't found one to do something
      which im sure is very simple, maybe someone can lend some help.

      i want to set up a simple server/client cgi modules to domw
      something like this:

      ######################
      # soapserver.pl
      #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      use My::FetchValues;
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('My::FetchValues')
      -> handle
      ;
      __END__
      #####################

      and a client like this:
      ####################
      # soapclient.pl
      use SOAP::Lite
      dispatch_from => [My::FetchValues],
      uri => 'http://www.mydomain.com/My/FetchValues',
      proxy => 'http://www.mydomain.com/soap-cgi/soapServer.cgi',
      ;
      my $string = SOAP::Data->type(xml => $xml);
      my $fetch = My::FetchValues->new();
      my $returnData = $fetch->procUsers($string);
      __END__
      ####################

      This works, but i'd like to have the client connect to multiple
      servers by passing a variable to
      'proxy' like this:
      use SOAP::Lite
      dispatch_from => [My::FetchValues],
      uri => $uri,
      proxy => $proxy,
      ;

      But this doesn't seem to work. How do i get past this problem?

      TIA,