Problems authenticating with WSSE

  • Todd Giles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 3:22 PM
      I'm having difficulty communicating with Microsoft web services. I
      consistently get the message:

      <faultcode xmlns:code="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-
      200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-
      1.0.xsd">code:InvalidSecurityToken</faultcode>
      <faultstring>An invalid security token was
      provided</faultstring>

      A fair amount of slogging across the internet has failed to turn up
      the right way to construct a wsse SecurityToken. I have a password
      digest, time created and nonce, but it looks like there's a parameter
      I'm missing:

      <wsse:UsernameToken wsu:Id="SecurityToken-3768b97d-4f46-4a79-9d76-
      df4e3308a810">

      Can anyone pass along some guidance on how to get communications
      rolling with a MS web service? Thanks.

      Todd