Soap Server Memory usage ....Please suggest

  • nitingoel_16
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      hi all,

      Let us suppose that SOAP Server uses more then 20000 Memory Pages.
      It looks that it does not abend. So I assume that there is no classic
      memory leak.

      Now since we are using a lot of Servers we are running out of memory
      in the CPU.
      Hence I would like to know if there is some kind of mechanism to
      limit the heap usage of SOAP server ?

      Would you expect that SOAP Server can allocate such a big amount of
      heap ?

      Kindly let me know your views on it as soon as possible since its kind
      of urgent.

      Thanks
      Nitin