SOAP Request Structure Question

  • drmartin1998
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 2:21 PM
      I have a sample SOAP request that contains the following structure:
      <tns:GTotal>
      <CountD href="#id1" />
      </tns:GTotal>

      And then CountD is declared as such:

      <tns:CountD id="id1" xsi:type="tns:CountD">
      <LCode xsi:type="xsd:string">string</Code>
      <Items href="#id2" />
      <BRItems href="#id3" />
      </tns:CountData>

      Items and BRItems then reference id2 and id3 later in the request.
      Is there a way to imitate this sort of structure using SOAP::Lite?

      I'm just diving into SOAP::Lite, I have alot of questions but will
      start here and continue trying to work through my other ones on my own.