How to pass more complex parameters to a soap::lite->service call?

  • philipp_ott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Hello!

      I m finding many samples how to use WDSL and SOAP::Lite together for
      simple inquiries.

      However, I fail to find any more complex sample, like for example:

      performInquiry(a, b, c)

      where a is a named parameter called "person", which has many attributes
      (strings, bools and integers mixed), b is another simple parameter
      called timeframe (this is simply a string) and c is called "contract"
      which has another set of attributes.

      The wdsl file has all this information, but how to syntactically
      properly code this in perl with soap::lite?

      When i use the stubmaker.pl I get a module, but unlike the WDSL tool
      for the .Net Framework, which generates a C#/VB# file with wrapper
      classes the, the stubmaker generated pm doesnt.

      Any help welcomed,
      thank you
      Philipp