Re: [soaplite] Calling .Net Web Service using a PERL client

  • Nick Sutterer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
      hi vinit,

      > I am trying to send an object as a parameter to a .NET
      > web service from a perl client with soap::lite.It
      > works fine with integers, strings as arguments but has
      > trouble with Objects.

      i had the same issue, but unfortunately couldn't get any help from the list. i
      decided not to exchange objects via soap. it sucks, but i tried everything i
      could think of but it didn't work between different programming languages.
      let me know if you found a way,

      cheers,

      nick
    • parcelstring
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
        Hi Guys

        Im having similar problems but i have a .NET client and a SOAP::Lite
        server. I have finally got the .NET request halfway looking right but
        the response from SOAP::Lite is not quite there yet.

        It seems to me that my SOAP::Lite server is returning the correct data
        elements but the type attribute in does not have the correct namespace.

        When i work out why this isnt working ill let you know and it might
        help you. If anyone else works it out before me .... you know what to
        do. Tell me!!!

        Cheers
        Ben