Re: [soaplite] Modifying the SOAP-ENV:Envelope to add attribute

  • Richard Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi Thom,

      I'm just a perl newbie (and I'm really only using it to try to test interoperability for my Java
      web services), so this may, or may not be the answer. I had a similar problem when I needed to
      specify a different schema instance to the one used by SOAP::Lite as a default, and this worked
      for me:

      use SOAP::Lite;
      use HTTP::Cookies;

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('urn:advancedquery.ws.biors.biomax.de')
      -> proxy('http://146.107.217.111:8081/axis/services/AdvancedQuery',
      cookie_jar => HTTP::Cookies->new(autosave => 1, ignore_discard => 1));

      $soap->serializer->namespaces({"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"=>"SOAP-ENC",
      "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"=>"SOAP-ENV",
      "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"=>"xsd", "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"=>"xsi"});

      my $result = $soap
      -> getElementEntry('{swissprot}: [[AllText EQ text:lys4;]]', ["_ID_", "AccNumber",
      "Sequence"]);

      I think the answer for you is the $soap->serializer->namespaces... statement, but as I said, I'm
      not that knowledgeable, and I'm not entirely sure how you'd integrate it into your code, so I'll
      leave that for you. Hope this helps

      Richard.

      --- teden <thom@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Folks,

      Got a weird one. It seems I need to modify the Envelope to include a
      couple of schema references aka

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      xmlns:message="http://service.something.com/message/"
      xmlns:glob="http://service.something.com/glob/">

      I have been fiddling with the SOAP::Lite call to no avail Anyone got
      some pointers?

      Here's my call:

      $myInvoke = SOAP::Data
      ->name("n:myMethod")
      ->attr({"xmlns:n"=>"http://service.something.com/mm/"});

      $Response= SOAP::Lite
      ->outputxml( "1" )
      ->proxy( $opt_p )
      ->call( $myInvoke
      => SOAP::Data->type( "xml" )->value( $parm )
      => SOAP::Header->name( "FirstContext" => $FirstContext)->type(
      "xml" )
      => SOAP::Header->name( "SecondContext" => $SecondContext)->type(
      "xml" )
      );

      Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Thom Eden