Perl SOAP::Lite client receiving byte array from C# web service

  • TroyVA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I am trying to write a perl client that receives data from a .NET
      webservice. Everything works fine except for a method that downloads a
      file to the client. The file is sent as a byte array. The C# version
      of the client receives the data as a byte array and then writes it to a
      filestream. How would I do this in Perl? When I write the result of
      the method to a filehandle the result is unreadable.