Is doc/literal supported in SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 6

  • Randall Marbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 11:25 AM
      I am just getting started with SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 6.
      I am planning/hoping to use this to create some
      services for use at work, but our company web services
      architecture standards state that we must use the
      doc/literal message format.

      Is doc/literal supported in this version of
      SOAP::Lite?
      Does anybody have some example client/server code that
      would demonstrate the use of doc/literal?

      TIA

      Randy

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 11:28 AM
        You may want to check the list archive, the question came up
        a couple of times during the last weeks...

        A.

        Quoting [Randall Marbach] (Jul 20 2005):
        > Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
        > To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
        > From: Randall Marbach <remarbach@...>
        > Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
        > Subject: [soaplite] Is doc/literal supported in SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 6
        >
        > I am just getting started with SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 6.
        > I am planning/hoping to use this to create some
        > services for use at work, but our company web services
        > architecture standards state that we must use the
        > doc/literal message format.
        >
        > Is doc/literal supported in this version of
        > SOAP::Lite?
        > Does anybody have some example client/server code that
        > would demonstrate the use of doc/literal?
        >
        > TIA
        >
        > Randy

        | Andre Merzky | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
        | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
        | Dept. of Computer Science | mail: merzky@... |
        | De Boelelaan 1083a | www: http://www.merzky.net |
        | 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands | |