How to get namespace URI of a faultcode value?

  • nodens2k2k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2005
      Hi all,

      The envelope I am receiving is something like:

      <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
      <faultcode xmlns:ns1="kassandra">ns1:REQ002</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Malformed Request</faultstring>
      <detail>

      I get "ns1:REQ002" as the fault code. How do I resolve "ns1" to the
      correct namespace URI?

      I would need to get the code as "kassandra:REQ002" for the correct
      processing of the fault, as the server returns some error codes that
      can only be distinguished by their namespaces, but I do not find any
      way to translate the prefix in the faultcode value to the URI.

      Thanks in advance,
      Rodrigo Ruiz