Service address issue with SOAP :: Lite

  • Rajit
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi All

      I am trying to invoke a method using SOAP Lite by providing the
      service parameter as follows:

      use SOAP::Lite +autodispatch =>
      service => 'https://ccuapi.xyz.com';

      I am getting a message which says :

      "A service address has not been specified either by using
      SOAP::Lite->proxy() or a service description)"

      Does anybody have an idea, what this means and what needs to be done
      to get rid of this problem?

      Appreciate the help provided.

      Thanks
      Rajit
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        The URL passed to $soap->service() MUST resolve to a WSDL file. If you
        need to point SOAP::Lite at the serice's URL,then use the proxy() method.