Re: [soaplite] Re: Can anyone help with a SOAP:Lite Document/Literal example please

  • Mark Fuller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
      --- arun9a <arunr2002@...> wrote:

      > I had to spent many hours to find how to access
      > document/literal
      > web services using SOAP:Lite. Cant believe
      > SOAP::Lite folks didnt
      > have time to write a simpleexample.

      I have an example client and server I can email to
      anyone who wants it. It has six examples from simple
      to complex (including a client call using a WSDL).

      I found SOAP::Lite *way* too complex due to its own
      mixed bag of syntaxes. My examples aren't rocket
      science. And they don't explain the 18 different ways
      you can do something in SOAP::Lite (as if that's a
      badge of honor?). It's just six examples to get a
      person up and running without banging their head
      against the wall.

      Mark

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com