Arguments for SOAP:Lite client

  • Dipty Maybhate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello Everybody,
      I am developing a SOAP client using SOAP:Lite and I
      need to call a method which will takes a java object
      and a array of java objects as its argument. I am very
      new to SOAP as well as perl. Could anyone please guide
      me as to how to pass arguments to this method?
      Thank you very much!
      Dipty

      http://mail.yahoo.com