how to call a function which is exported by SOAP::Lite itself?

  • blssmr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      i have to export a function called 'call' to my clients (dont ask my

      why, i just follow the paper :(). As 'call' is used by SOAP::Lite
      itself

      it doesnt get dispatched. Im using a WSDL file to describe the
      existing

      methods for the clients.

      How can i call this function on the client side? The SOAP::Lite manual

      tells me i could use something like:

      print SOAP::Lite

      -> call('myprefix:call' => @parameters)

      -> result;

      Telling new( service => ..patch.to.the.wsdl.file ) results in
      SOAP::Lite

      complaining about a missing proxy when calling the function. Do i need

      to define a proxy?