SOAP::Lite client gets a Java Object

  • mp_dipty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      Hi People,
      I am very new to webservices and I am trying to connect to Java server
      using Perl client. I am calling a function which returns a object of a
      Java class made up of String and array of objects of another class. As
      far as I have read I think it will be returned as an hash and I can
      acess the string using $hash{'String'}. I am getting no results there.
      Could anyone please help me?
      Thank you very much!