WSDL2Perl location

  • Ton Verhagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      Dear All,

      I am wondering where I can obtain a copy of WSDL2Perl.

      Please would anyone be so kind to send me a URL for
      download or cvs access.

      Many thanks for your kind cooperation.

      Best regards,

      Ton
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
        SOAP::Lite 0.65_6 has better support for WSDL right now than WSDL2Perl.

        At some point I plan to split out the WSDL code from SOAP::Lite, and put
        it in a separate module - which would be shipped with SOAP::Lite.

        But in the meantime, it is best to use SOAP::Lite's new WSDL
        capabilities in 0.65!