Send UTF-8 to a webservice but latin-1 received

  • cedric.boufflers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm using a SOAP server with mod_perl and a SOAP client in PERL.
      I would like to receive my literals encoded in UTF-8.

      So in the client I encode all the literals to UTF-8 with Encode::Encoder
      before to send them to the web service.
      On the server side, the literals are automatically decoded by the server
      and transcripted to latin-1 though I'd expect UTF-8 here.

      Is there anyway to tell the server to let the encoding as it is ?

      Best Regards,

      BOUFFLERS C├ędric : cedric.boufflers@...