Perl 5.8.4 + SOAP::Lite + SSL problems

  • a_dubinin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hi all,

      Can somebodu give advice on following situation:
      I need to use SOAP from Perl with autodispatch functionality.
      It working fine with http protocol, it working fine without
      autodispatch - both with http and https, but it doesn't work with
      autodispatch AND https.

      Example (simple hibuy.cgi on server side) and following client:
      - Cut test.pl -
      #!/usr/bin/perl -w

      use SOAP::Lite;

      use SOAP::Lite +autodispatch =>
      uri => "http://server/Demo",
      proxy => https://server/cgi-bin/hibye.cgi";

      print hi();
      - Cut -

      This example working fine with http://, but doesn't work with https://
      - client trying to eat all available memory :).

      Same time, using SOAP without autodispatch like:
      - Cut -
      print SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://server/Demo')
      -> proxy('https://server/cgi-bin/hibye.cgi')