Re: [soaplite] My own deserializer?

  • Andre Merzky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      I append an example, although I am not sure if it helps your
      specific cause... This specific one translate from literal
      to soap encoding on the fly. Its not well tested, and cares
      only about Lists/Arrays right now. However, its possibly
      not what you want: it fixes the received XML, and then falls
      back to the default deserializer... (serializer does sam:
      default serializer, then fix XML...).

      You use it with:

      my $dispatch = {'GridPerls_TestService' => "GridPerls::TestService"};

      my $serializer = GridPerls::Base::Serializer->new ();
      my $deserializer = GridPerls::Base::Deserializer->new ();

      my $server = new SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI ( );

      $server -> dispatch_with ($dispatch)
      -> serializer ($serializer)
      -> deserializer ($deserializer)
      -> handle ();

      Hope that helps,

      Cheers, Andre.

      Quoting [dwdrummer959] (Jun 13 2005):

      > Hi,
      > How would I go about writing my own deserializer? I've seen the
      > example for the serializer, but that doesn't seem to help me very
      > much.
      >
      > Any help would be grrrreatly appreciated!
      >
      > Thanks
      > -Scott

      | Andre Merzky | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
      | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
      | Dept. of Computer Science | mail: merzky@... |
      | De Boelelaan 1083a | www: http://www.merzky.net |
      | 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands | |