Accessing a SOAP::Lite server using Apache Axis

  • illsleydc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi,
      I'm looking to access a SOAL::Lite server which I didn't write (and
      which has no associated WSDL) using the Apache Axis Java libraries.
      The problem that I'm running into is that Axis doesn't know how to
      deserialise the response from the server. The type described by the
      Axis error message is: {http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl}pseudohash

      I was wondering if there is WSDL/XSD to describe the pseudohash type
      which I could use with the Axis tooling or if there's another approach
      anyone could suggest?

      Thanks,
      David
    • WebZoner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        Hi,

        You can add types to wsdl in the types section. More information can be
        found at:

        http://www.w3c.org/TR/wsdl

        It has some samples too.