Re: [soaplite] Wierd problem making SOAP service work

  • Alan Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
      On 6/2/05, Nick Wehr <nick2canz@...> wrote:
      > perl -e 'print join "\n", @INC'

      That shows a full and correct path, but that's not the problem. I
      have two programs. One that uses the fortune module directly, which
      works fine. Another that uses SOAP::Lite to access the service from
      services.harleypigprogramming.com and
      harleypigprogramming.com/services

      Both services.hpp.com and hpp.com/services are pointing to the exact
      same code. If I point my soap client to services.hpp.com then I get
      the fortune as expected. If I point my soap client to
      hpp.com/services then I get the error message stated above, which
      includes what is in @INC (which is just /var/www/services--the
      directory where the code is stored).

      The only difference I can see is that one is pointed to '/' (works)
      and the other to '/services' (doesn't work). They are both
      virtualhosts and, except for the servername and location value, are
      identical.

      Why would one setup strip the @INC and the other not? Why would one
      strip the @INC at all?

      --