Basic Question

  • texasholdem992000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I've got a web service that is deployed in Weblogic 8.1 that
      comes
      with a TestSoap interface through WebLogic Integration. When I use
      the interface there it works fine but now I'm trying to figure
      out
      how to access it from a script using SOAP::Lite and I'm stuck.
      The
      address for the weblogic server is:

      http://hostname:7001/sample_app/test/GetCustomer.jpd and the method
      I'm calling is clientRequest. When I run it in the Workshop Test
      Browser it gives this for the SOAP message:

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

      <SOAP-ENV:Header>

      <StartHeader
      xmlns="http://www.openuri.org/2002/04/soap/conversation/">

      <callbackLocation>http://TESTUI</callbackLocation>

      </StartHeader>

      </SOAP-ENV:Header>

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>

      <clientRequest xmlns="http://www.openuri.org/">

      <Cim_Customer xmlns="">

      <CustAcctID>

      <integKeyCommon>1380</integKeyCommon>

      <integKeyRef>1</integKeyRef>

      </CustAcctID>

      <custCompanyName>string</custCompanyName>

      <CustAddress>

      <custAddrCompanyName>string</custAddrCompanyName>

      <custAddrFloor>2</custAddrFloor>

      <custAddrBldgName>string</custAddrBldgName>

      <custAddrBlockNum>2</custAddrBlockNum>

      <custAddrLotNum>2</custAddrLotNum>

      <custAddrBldgNum>2</custAddrBldgNum>

      <custAddrTown>string</custAddrTown>

      <custAddrCity>string</custAddrCity>

      <custAddrPrefecture>string</custAddrPrefecture>

      <custAddrCountry>string</custAddrCountry>

      <custAddrZip>string</custAddrZip>

      </CustAddress>

      <CustAcctTransaction>

      <transVerifTransactionID>1</transVerifTransactionID>

      </CustAcctTransaction>

      </Cim_Customer>

      </clientRequest>

      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      What is the syntax in a perl script using SOAP::Lite to access this.
      I can't seem to get this right. It keeps coming back with what
      appear to be namespace problems because it won't access
      clientRequest and it says that it can't recognize the method in
      that
      namespace. Thanks for any help.